The “Food at no cost” Association is committed to the protection and safeguarding of the personal data of users that are acquired through the use of the website. The processing of your personal data is inspired by the principles of lawfulness, correctness and transparency and is carried out according to the terms and conditions of this information, which we therefore invite you to read with particular attention. The latter contains relevant information on the methods and purposes with which personal data will be processed and lists your rights in relation to said processing, in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR 679 of 2016.
We also inform you that this Notice applies exclusively to the activities on the Site and therefore does not apply to personal data collected through external links.
Zero Cost Food Association, based in via Herbert 188/190, 00177 Rome. is the Data Controller of personal data ("Francesco d'Agapito").
The processing of personal data may also take place by third parties on behalf of the Data Controller; in this case, the Data Controller will provide for their formal appointment as Managers, defining in writing their duties and the limits of the processing.
Type of Data Collected and Legal Basis of Processing
On the Website (www.ciboacostozero.it) it is possible to contact APS by filling out the contact form and making donations online. To take advantage of these features, we may ask you to provide us with your contact details (name, surname, email address, telephone number and social security number) and we may also request your tax and bank details for online donations. These data are processed for the specific purpose for which they were requested (contact the association, request for help form, preliminary form to become part of the volunteers and donations) and will be collected with manual and / or IT tools and telematics in order to guarantee their security, integrity and confidentiality in compliance with the provisions in force. The provision of these data is optional and their treatment is based on your consent. Your refusal to provide the requested data will not affect your navigation on the Site but will not allow us to process your request.
The Site collects various categories of personal data:
- Common personal data. Personal data (name, surname, telephone number, social security number and email address) are provided directly by the interested party, sent optionally, explicitly and voluntarily, by filling in specific forms to request some services and are necessary to process any requests for information and / or contact by the user himself or the provision of the service itself. Any sensitive data explicitly and voluntarily provided by you will be processed by APS respecting the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
- Credit card details and financial information. On the site it is possible to make donations to join individual charitable initiatives;
If the donation is made through PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal site and, therefore, the confidentiality and security criteria are the sole responsibility of PayPal, thus excluding any liability of Cibo at no cost.
Food at no cost assumes no responsibility for unauthorized or fraudulent use by third parties in relation to the information of the tools used for the transaction connected to the donation.
- The so-called navigation data (internet protocol address (IP); type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; name of the internet service provider (ISP); date and time of visit; web page of origin of the visitor ( referral) and exit. This type of data is used anonymously and collected in aggregate form only for statistical purposes, for the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. The processing of these data is therefore permitted on the basis of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller and does not require your consent.
The Site uses the following third-party cookies:
The personal data collected on the Site are intended solely for the administrative - commercial staff, for those in charge of communication and for the system administrators of the Data Controller, and in general for all the persons in charge of data processing appointed by the Data Controller in the exercise of their functions. Your data may eventually be transferred abroad, in compliance with current legislation, as well as in countries outside the European Union where the APS pursues its statutory purposes. The transfer to non-EU countries, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by adequacy decisions of the European Commission, is in any case carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to the GDPR. Finally, we inform you that the data collected will not be disseminated or communicated without your explicit consent, except for the necessary communications that may involve the transfer of data to public bodies, consultants or other subjects for the fulfillment of obligations. of law.
Personal Data Retention Period
The personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested parties for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed and in any case not beyond the terms of the law. The data relating to donations will be kept for ten years in compliance with the legislation on the conservation of accounting records. It is your right to request further information on the retention period of your data and on the general principles we apply to the Data Controller.
Rights of the interested party
We inform you that the following rights are recognized:
- the right to ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, to correct them, to cancel them, to limit their processing or to oppose their processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
It is also your right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation that data processing is in progress and to obtain the following information: the purposes, the categories of data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients and all information on their origin.
For all the necessary information and to exercise your rights, you can contact the Data Controller.
Zero Cost Food Association
23 December 2020, Rome.